[Virtualacorn-list] installing VA on Mac Mohave 10.14.3

Ross McGuinness citroen at denmarkwa.biz
Sat Mar 30 10:10:50 GMT 2019

By deleting everything, going back and broadening permissions then
reinstalling I can get VA to load and enter the RISC OS screen.

One problem in loading is that if I go through the applications icon on
the icon bar it comes up with the failure message

However if I go through a directory and into applications VA will run

On another note: However despite trying various screen resolutions have
not found one that fills most of the screen or is not set to one side
(not centred).

Perhaps you can tell me what screen resolution you are using please
David? or anyone else using Mac Mojave 10.14.13 or 14