[Virtualacorn-list] installing VA on Mac Mohave 10.14.3

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Sat Mar 30 10:48:45 GMT 2019

Ross McGuinness via Virtualacorn-list, on 30 Mar, wrote:

[snip]

> On another note: However despite trying various screen resolutions have
> not found one that fills most of the screen or is not set to one side (not
> centred).
>
> Perhaps you can tell me what screen resolution you are using please David?
> or anyone else using Mac Mojave 10.14.13 or 14

VRPC used to be able to work in full screen mode at 2560x1440 on this
non-retina iMac. I say "used to" as I now have a second monitor connected to
the iMac which seems to have messed things up a bit, the mouse does not seem
to know where it is.

Non of that matters much, I never use VRPC in full screen mode as in the
event of a VRPC crash, and it certainly can, one is left unable to escape
the crashed VRPC screen other than with the mains switch. Window'd mode is
just fine.

--
David Pitt