[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

Jim Nagel vatory at abbeypress.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 12:19:57 BST 2018

Bob Ardler via Virtualacorn-list  wrote on 12 Jul:
> Jim Nagel, Vince M Hudd and others wrote:
>> [...] MPro [...]

> What is MPro?

Sorry: it's one of my own pet peeves that people write abbreviations
at first mention, forgetting that some not-yet-familiar readers might
appreciate a spelling-out.

MPro is Messenger Pro, the email and news client application sold by
R-Comp.  I think there's a version for Windows too (someone will
correct me if I'm wrong).

The older version was called Messenger.  The original authors are Mark
Sawle and Tom Hughes.

The other main news and email client app for RiscOS is Pluto.

--
Jim Nagel                            www.archivemag.co.uk