[Virtualacorn-list] Can someone tell me . .

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Sun Dec 9 15:45:25 GMT 2018

> John Woodhouse via Virtualacorn-list <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]
> I was going to ask someone to send me a complete list to save into VA but I
> cannot see where this list is contained, so can someone tell me what the
> "type" is for the extension mp4, please?

The only allocated filetype for "MPEG video" (which is probably
also including .mp4) is BF8. However, in the MimeType file I have here,
.mp4 is not listed as one of the extensions for video/mpeg.

Have fun
hubersn

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
steffen at huber-net.de
Private homepage http://www.huber-net.de/
RISC OS Blog http://riscosblog.huber-net.de/