[Virtualacorn-list] Can someone tell me . .

mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com
Sun Dec 9 15:18:55 GMT 2018

On 09 Dec, Alan Adams via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> With VRPC running in a window (not full screen) click on the tools menu,
> then the HostFS extensions tab.

> If the file you transfer has a mapping defined here, the file type will
> be handled correctly.

Ah! Perhaps that is the solution: I see that .mp3 is listed, but not .mp4
which as it happens is the most common nuisance.

I was going to ask someone to send me a complete list to save into VA but I
cannot see where this list is contained, so can someone tell me what the
"type" is for the extension mp4, please?

John

--
    ____