[Virtualacorn-list] Where is VRPC DL?

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Wed Sep 27 17:36:50 BST 2017

> Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:
>
> In article <102980835.262677.1506519654848 at communicator.strato.de>,
>    Steffen Huber <steffen at huber-net.de> wrote:
> > I am not sure what problems Dave has running RPCEmu from
> > anywhere including an USB stick - I do that all the time.
>
> I don't have any problem running RPCEmu on a USB stick or USB-3 SSD.
> 4.02, 4.39, 6.20 or even ROOL 5.23.
>
> The real biggy problem is the Networking.

Yes, obviously - but why is that problem in any way related to
running it from a USB-connected device???

Somehow I don't get your point. Your posting where you claimed
that "You can't do that with RPCEmu." answered a posting by John
who asked if he could run the emulator from a memory stick. You
wrote multiple paragraphs talking about memory sticks, USB-3
devices and everything apart from networking. I'm confused.

But still having fun :-)
hubersn

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
steffen at huber-net.de
Private homepage http://www.huber-net.de/
RISC OS Blog http://riscosblog.huber-net.de/