[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC RO 4.39 and 16 Million colours

Alan Adams alan at adamshome.org.uk
Mon Sep 25 13:26:47 BST 2017

In message <56810e73addave at triffid.co.uk>
          Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> Good day folks.
> I'm setting up a VRPC-DL for Fay and nothing I try will get this (Naughty
> word) RISC OS 4.39 to do a sizeable C16M colour screen mode (Always
> defaults to 800 x 600 C16M  which is a bit useless for a Widescreen
> monitor).

It sounds as though you don't have enough (virtual) video memory. On
VRPC it's set in the model.cfg file if I recall correctly.

I think one of the VRPC updates allowed the larger memory to be used.
I don't know whether that would apply to the DL version.

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan at adamshome.org.uk
http://www.nckc.org.uk/