[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC RO 4.39 and 16 Million colours

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 15:50:28 BST 2017

In article <0985198156.Alan.Adams at ArmX6.adamshome.org.uk>,
   Alan Adams <alan at adamshome.org.uk> wrote:
[Snippy]
> It sounds as though you don't have enough (virtual) video memory. On
> VRPC it's set in the model.cfg file if I recall correctly.

> I think one of the VRPC updates allowed the larger memory to be used.
> I don't know whether that would apply to the DL version.

In the model.cfg file Vram is set at 8Mbytes

The main Ram I had set at 128 Mbytes, and just out of desperation I upped
it to 256 Mbytes.

I have a VRPC-DL with the same settings, 8Mb and 128Mb running RISC OS
6.20 and a larger screen mode than the one I'd use for her... So it seems
to be a RISC OS 4.39 thing.

Thanks for your thoughts, appreciated.

Dave

--