[Virtualacorn-list] Keyboard and mouse input slows down.

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 11 10:47:03 BST 2016

In article <55bd9e5358styleguide at avisoft.f9.co.uk>,
   Martin <styleguide at avisoft.f9.co.uk> wrote:

[Snip]

> I do know someone who moved *lots* of big documents into their DropBox
> folder ... and wondered why everything went slowly for many many hours
> (even days).  And why BT kept demanding more money for a higher GB
> limit!
I have a Dropbox mount in VA where I store my work. The benefits being
the ease with which work is shared between both sides of the computer and
cloud backup. My mistake was to have Dropbox constantly synching so like
the person you know I was seeing similar slowness fortunately without BT
wanting more money!

> As with everything, use with care.
A warning well received, thanks.

Brian Jordan
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
RISC OS 6.20

---