[Virtualacorn-list] Mouse nightmare

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Sat Nov 8 19:29:42 GMT 2014

In article <mpro.neqeqq00hvcbd0usw.vince at softrock.co.uk> Vince M Hudd  wrote:
> Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:
> > In article <mpro.nems81000bc7204ck.vince at softrock.co.uk> Vince M Hudd
> > wrote: [snip]
> > > Tell me I'm not going mad. Those _are_ the default settings, which
> > > previously allowed my three button mouse to act like a proper three
> > > button mouse, with Select, Menu and Adjust, aren't they? And not, as it
> > > insists on acting now, with Select, Adjust and Menu.
> > Does your laptop have a Menu key to the right of Alt Gr?
> No. The lack of that button is the root of the problem - it's why I changed
> the settings so that the right touchpad button acted as Menu.
But it's not a button it's a KEY. Odd, that your laptop doesn't have it. My
wife's tiny Asus Eee PC does. The keys across the bottom of that keyboard are
as follows:

Ctrl - Fn - Windows key - Alt - SPACE - Alt Gr - MENU - Ctrl

[snip]
But anyhoo, glad it's back to normal. :)

Cheers
Mik
--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/