[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC Suddenly Become Very Slow

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 16:28:29 BST 2014

In article <542AB052D9%mik.towse at xemik.com>,
   Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:

> On this occasion it happened when I went to the Process window as I
> moved down the TOMS email following their suggestions. I have seen it a
> few times before & often wonder if it's becuase the VRPC HDDs live on a
> USB drive.

Sorry... Don't know the answer, but...
FWIW.
I have a VRPC-Adjust SA (RO 6.20) installed on a (FreeCom) USB Harddrive
plugged in to a Win 7 Pro machine, and yes *obviously* it is a *little*
slower than the VRPC-Adjust SA actually installed on the Internal
Harddrive, it *doesn't* exhibit the sort of things you describe.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid