[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC Suddenly Become Very Slow

Alan Adams alan at adamshome.org.uk
Mon Jul 21 12:01:38 BST 2014

In message <542AA4AF4D%mik.towse at xemik.com>
          Mik Towse <mik.towse at xemik.com> wrote:

> In article <0E305647DE1440A5A9F7D26945E61B27 at philipsdesktop> T.O.M.S. wrote:
>> On Sat Jul 19 15:14:42 BST 2014, Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
>> sayeth:

<snip>

> PS:
> This is my second attempt at writing this email today. My first was lost when
> VRPC crashed as I accessed 'Processes' with an error message 'Unable to
> create partition surface' or something along those lines. Hm...

The message "unable to create primary surface" sometimes occurs when
Windows recovers from hibernation, but I see it more frequently when I
accidentally start two copies of VRPC. You don't have 2 copies
running, do you - it might explain the problem?

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan at adamshome.org.uk
http://www.nckc.org.uk/