[Virtualacorn-list] How do I register

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 14:37:51 BST 2012

I have had VA on my PC for quite a time but never really used it. I have
now moved my PC downstairs alongside my Kinetic and I am starting to look
at it seriously.

I know there is a VA forum and have looked at the index page but I cannot
for the life of me see how I register. I see a login, which on most sites
would be accompanied by a "register" dialogue, but I have bee all over the
VA site and cannot see how to register anywhere.

Can someone please point me to the proper place.

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org