[Virtualacorn-list] No 'Off' on Shutdown window

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Sat Mar 19 11:43:49 GMT 2011

On 15/03/2011 22:27, Mik Towse wrote:
> Until yesterday, to 'close' VRPC I pressed Ctrl-Sh-F12&  clicked on 'Off'.
> Now the 'Off' icon is greyed out&  I have to 'Shutdown'&  close the VRPC
> window. Don't recall doing anything other than add a Windows folder to my
> list of drives, so no idea what's gone awry. Can someone tell me how to get
> the 'Off' icon back?
>
> I'm using the latest AdjustSA version as an SA RPC. I have noticed that the
> VAPower icon is greyed out in the Config' menu. I suspect it has something to
> do with this, but can't recall if it's always been greyed out.

IIRC the shutdown stuff is done with a utility in !Boot. Have you made
any changes to that recently? Have a look at the original boot sequence
supplied on the VRPC installation discs and see if there is anything
missing.

I'm sure someone running VRPC can locate the component which I'm talking
about and give it's exact name and location.

Cheers

Email: druck at druck.org.uk
Phone: +44-(0)7974 108301