[Virtualacorn-list] No 'Off' on Shutdown window

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Tue Mar 15 22:27:11 GMT 2011

Until yesterday, to 'close' VRPC I pressed Ctrl-Sh-F12  & clicked on 'Off'.
Now the 'Off' icon is greyed out & I have to 'Shutdown' & close the VRPC
window. Don't recall doing anything other than add a Windows folder to my
list of drives, so no idea what's gone awry. Can someone tell me how to get
the 'Off' icon back?

I'm using the latest AdjustSA version as an SA RPC. I have noticed that the
VAPower icon is greyed out in the Config' menu. I suspect it has something to
do with this, but can't recall if it's always been greyed out.

TIA

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

An idealist is one who, on noticing that roses smell better
than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup.