[Virtualacorn-list] vrpcinuse supplements

stephen.hull at btinternet.com stephen.hull at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 12 16:26:25 GMT 2011

In message <23444DFFDB9F463EBE856DAAE3C34614 at philipsdesktop>
          "T.O.M.S." <toms at ndirect.co.uk> wrote:

>Hello folks
>
>On 02 Mar David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk said:
>
>> For anyone else who has also been fast asleep there are further
>> vrpcinuse supplements at
>> http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/support/vrpcinuse/supp.htm
>
>Aha, well spotted. Thanks for the nudge David. We meant to mention
>that y'all need to scroll down the page to find Supp2 and subsequent.
>
>Supp 3 is on-line and we'll try to get them out on the 1st of each
>month or thereabouts.

Anyone please know how to actually print out the vrpcinuse/pdf?
I can't print it out using Uniprint with PDF v3.02 on RISC OS without
the page layout all going weird.

I can't print using Adobe or Foxit from VRPC as nether these programs
print the file as intended either.

There must be some magic way of tweaking the printer dialog to get the
PDF to print as intended from windows.

I am using a HP PSC 1400 series printer but cannot get the page format
correct even in preview using vista.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
>From the Wirral Peninsular.
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes
"Whatever is rightly done, however humble, is noble". Henry Royce