[Virtualacorn-list] vrpcinuse supplements

Chris Hughes chris at noonehere.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 22:47:09 GMT 2011

In message <23444DFFDB9F463EBE856DAAE3C34614 at philipsdesktop>
          "T.O.M.S." <toms at ndirect.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello folks

> On 02 Mar David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk said:

>> For anyone else who has also been fast asleep there are further
>> vrpcinuse supplements at
>> http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/support/vrpcinuse/supp.htm

> Aha, well spotted. Thanks for the nudge David. We meant to mention
> that y'all need to scroll down the page to find Supp2 and subsequent.

> Supp 3 is on-line and we'll try to get them out on the 1st of each
> month or thereabouts.

> If you haven't already spotted the Archive pre-release blurb, it's
> Andrew Conroy of CJE Micro's who is kindly getting Paul Vigay's
> software back on-line, so have your donations ready.

> And do please let us know via toms at ndirect.co.uk if you have any
> comments, complaints, ideas for topics or whatever over the
> supplements, it does all help. The valuable feedback over the years
> led directly to our doing the e-booklet and we learn as much as anyone
> else by boning up to do the articles.

Having now found a little time, I have had a quick read through two of
these supplements and have to seriously disagree with you in two areas
and say at least one item could be considered wrong.

I will try and find the time to contact you direct to discuss these
issues.

--
Chris Hughes
Wakefield RISC OS Computer Show - 16th April 2011