[Virtualacorn-list] Comparison of VRPC on Mac or Windows 7

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Sat Mar 5 21:02:16 GMT 2011

In article <DB382779FD96414A91B51DF503326ED4 at philipsdesktop> T.O.M.S. wrote:
> On 5 Mar Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com said:
> > What I end up with is a 2-inch wide title bar (with no furniture)
> > in the bottom left of the Windows screen /and/ a window
> > containing VRPC in the background. If I click on the title bar
> > VRPC reverts to full screen.
> That's again encouraging. We get the same spurious rectangle (just
> above the 'Start' tab?) and others have reported it. It sounds like
> we're able to replicate almost exactly the identical drop-out symptoms
> as you - at will - but using an entirely different trigger!
Ah yes, I was offering Firefox as an example because it's what I do most
often, but I send all ROS PDF fiels to Windfows, too & that, of course, does
the same thing.

[snip]
> Mike would like to compare notes with you in more detail and perhaps
> swap screen-shots. So rather than overload the forum, and if it's OK
> with you, he'll email you direct. TIA.
Of course, not a problem. Or he could call round for a coffee & a natter. ;-)
All nec' details are on the Contact Us page of either 'xemik.' websites.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at