[Virtualacorn-list] VRPC custom install

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 10:29:37 GMT 2011

VRPCinuse Supplement 3, "Re-positioning VirtualRPC (NOT!)", guilty as
charged, I done it.

Being devoid of any personal initiative I was prompted by a post elsewhere
to try VRPC outside of 'Program Files', the "benefit" was that it would not
be necessary to run VRPC as an administrator. I was interested to see if
there was any effect on stability issues. There were not and VRPC did have
to be run as an administrator anyway for another reason.

While I do not buy T.O.M.S's reasons for not doing so it did turn out to be
pointless here and with no benefit.

--
David Pitt