[Virtualacorn-list] Comparison of VRPC on Mac or Windows 7

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Fri Mar 4 21:09:57 GMT 2011

In article <693F99456D754626944159C6FC02980B at philipsdesktop> T.O.M.S. wrote:
[snip]
> The second point is where you normally use VirtualRPC in full-screen
> mode, drop it into a window to do something in Windows, but then hit
> probs. We suggest you consider routinely minimising VirtualRPC
> altogether, taking the window off-screen and which in our experience
> seems to avoid clashes with Windows stuff.
[snip]
When I used to use VRPC in full screen mode & it 'dropped out', invariably
because I launched a link to Firefox, I found pressing Alt-Tab until VRPC was
highighted brought me back into full screen.

I don't recall anyone mentioning this, so apologies if I stole someone e;ses
thunder.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

Some people are, through no fault of their own, sane.