[Virtualacorn-list] vrpcinuse supplements

T.O.M.S. toms at ndirect.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 19:57:18 GMT 2011

Hello folks

On 02 Mar David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk said:

> For anyone else who has also been fast asleep there are further
> vrpcinuse supplements at
> http://www.virtualacorn.co.uk/support/vrpcinuse/supp.htm

Aha, well spotted. Thanks for the nudge David. We meant to mention
that y'all need to scroll down the page to find Supp2 and subsequent.

Supp 3 is on-line and we'll try to get them out on the 1st of each
month or thereabouts.

If you haven't already spotted the Archive pre-release blurb, it's
Andrew Conroy of CJE Micro's who is kindly getting Paul Vigay's
software back on-line, so have your donations ready.

And do please let us know via toms at ndirect.co.uk if you have any
comments, complaints, ideas for topics or whatever over the
supplements, it does all help. The valuable feedback over the years
led directly to our doing the e-booklet and we learn as much as anyone
else by boning up to do the articles.

And despite what Archive keep implying, Mac-users *do* find them
useful. Allegedly.  :-)

(End of yet another shameless ad.)

Alex Hamilton
pp T.O.M.S.

--
Training, Operations & Management Services

5 Halifax Close
Pocklington
York
YO42 2XF