[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

Alan Adams alan at adamshome.org.uk
Fri Jun 24 16:59:30 BST 2011

<snip>

> Then I'm given back control, but VA didn't start, not in a separate
> window, nor in full screen.
> I suppose that it would do so, if I were able to process a second Return
> within those three seconds, but as said, the window is inaccessible then.
> Apparently, SOMETHING is happening, but I haven't got the faintest clue
> whatsoever.

I'm still of the opinion that it would be more productive to
investigate why VA doesn't shut down properly. Since this startup
problem only affects VA, i still think something in the shutdown
failure could be causing it.

Can we clarify what does and does not work.

ctrl-shift-F12 - what happens?

ctrl-alt-delete, Stop Process on VA - what happens?

Any other routes? what result?

Alan

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire