[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

Paul Sprangers p.sprangers at sprie.nl
Fri Jun 24 13:47:40 BST 2011

Op 23-6-2011 23:25, Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn schreef:

> Type all of that after the command prompt, ie:
>

>     C:\Program Files\VirtualAcorn\VirtualRPC-AdjustSA>VirtualRPC-AdjustSA.exe
>

> Here when I do that there's no output in the command window (and possibly
> that will be true for you too).  A few seconds later VA starts up in another
> window.  Does the same happen for you?

Unfortunately not.
When I do this - I mean, when I enter the full path of the exe file and
press Return - the command window remains inaccessible for about three
seconds.
Then I'm given back control, but VA didn't start, not in a separate
window, nor in full screen.
I suppose that it would do so, if I were able to process a second Return
within those three seconds, but as said, the window is inaccessible then.
Apparently, SOMETHING is happening, but I haven't got the faintest clue
whatsoever.

Jeremy, I'm really a bit embarrassed by all the energy that you spend to
this little problem, while I can give you so little answers.
I really won't blame you if you give up. As said before, the 4-click is
by no means a catastrophe. I was just curious what could cause it.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers