[Virtualacorn-list] Triple or quadruple click on Windows7

Paul Sprangers p.sprangers at sprie.nl
Mon Jun 20 08:21:08 BST 2011

Op 19-6-2011 12:42, Alan Adams schreef:

> If this is the case, then double-click, wait a few seconds,
> double-click again, should also work.
Unfortunately, it doesn't. On the contrary.
When I double click on VirtualRPC-SE, the window that contains the
folder gets a lighter colour - for about two seconds. After that, it
changes back to its original colour.
Only when I double click again within these two seconds, VRPC will start up.

Something similar (but even more weird) happens when clicking on VRPC
when it is attached to the task bar (as in my setup).
Clicking once creates a visible selection of the icon (a green-blue
square surrounds it), which fades away after two seconds.
One would now expect that a only a second click within these two seconds
is needed in order to fire up the program, but no... it needs a second
AND a third click.

> Then the issue is finding out why the shutdown isn't working. That
> could be down to something started during !Boot which fails to
> complete. Attempting to manually quit everything shown by task manager
> could help identify the culprit.
When VRPC runs, the task managers shows: Virtual RPC-SA.
When I select that, and click on Quit Task (or something similar - I'm
using the Dutch OS), it terminates the program in exactly the same way
as it terminates other programs.
It doesn't help me identify the culprit.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers