[Virtualacorn-list] Windows panes flashing under dead full-screen RO

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Thu Nov 18 12:05:37 GMT 2010

On 18 Nov 2010, Chris Hughes  wrote:
> In message <d14c067851.rogerarm at rogerarm.freeuk.com>
>           Roger Darlington <rogerarm at freeuk.com> wrote:

>> On 16 Nov 2010, Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn  wrote:
>>> Chris Hughes <chris at noonehere.co.uk> wrote:

>> Does that mean that no one has ever seen the condition I described
>> (way above) where the RO window is just a ghost temporarily hiding all
>> the active Windows things underneath it until a mouse button is
>> pressed when the active windows underneath are very very briefly
>> (about 1 scan-frame period) visible? If so, I am surprised.

> No several have already indicated we have seen this issue and
> explained how we have fixed it without real issues. It just seems
> because you don't understand Windows (or don't want to know), have
> lots more odd issues then others.

??

But some of those same people suggested that I use ALT-ENTER when I
had quite plainly said that nothing worked (not even ALT-ENTER) so
naturally I assumed that that person had not seen the same symptoms
that I had, for if they had, they would have known that that doesn't
do anything in this situation.

--

Cheers
Roger