[Virtualacorn-list] Windows panes flashing under dead full-screen RO

Chris Hughes chris at noonehere.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 10:56:03 GMT 2010

In message <d14c067851.rogerarm at rogerarm.freeuk.com>
          Roger Darlington <rogerarm at freeuk.com> wrote:

> On 16 Nov 2010, Jeremy Nicoll - ml virtualacorn  wrote:
>> Chris Hughes <chris at noonehere.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> I'm a RO power user that doesn't really know how to work windows :-)

Then I think its time you learned abit more about how its works,
because you are now a *windows* power user, not RO since that is
simply a windows program at end of the day

> Does that mean that no one has ever seen the condition I described
> (way above) where the RO window is just a ghost temporarily hiding all
> the active Windows things underneath it until a mouse button is
> pressed when the active windows underneath are very very briefly
> (about 1 scan-frame period) visible? If so, I am surprised.

No several have already indicated we have seen this issue and
explained how we have fixed it without real issues. It just seems
because you don't understand Windows (or don't want to know), have
lots more odd issues then others.

--
Chris Hughes