[Virtualacorn-list] VA on Windows 7

Brian Jordan brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 23 14:03:33 GMT 2010

I have for several months been running Virtual RPC-AdjustSA on my Windows
7 machine. Yesterday, the computer failed to start and required a repair
to the BOOTMGR which was successful and everything was as before except
for a couple of problems with my VA.

This, along with a number of other programs has a shortcut button on the
button bar. Until yesterday all of these programs required a single click
to start them, now the VA program requires a treble click whereas all the
rest still start with a single click. There is also a new strangeness
when I shut down from the RISC OS task manager; this used to work
normally and the program shut down gracefully now it shuts down to an
empty, transparent window and then Windows reports a fault and starts to
search for a solution. Everything else is normal as far as I can see.

Any ideas where I might find a fix for this?

Brian

Windows 7 32-bit Home Edition
Virtual RPC-AdjustSA
RISC OS 6.20