[Virtualacorn-list] Update HostFS

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 08:23:50 GMT 2010

Anyone else been to the VRPC site recently and attempted to download the
"VirtualRPC-AdjustSA HostFS update Jan 2009"?

My laptop HD failed a couple of weeks ago, now replaced, and everything
reinstalled, including the VirtualRPC-AdjustSA, I now need to apply the
above noted update, but clicking the link doesn't present the
"hostfsjan2009.zip" file, instead it re-directs to an advert about the now
defunct 'Foundation RISCWorld magazine'.
I have emailed Aaron, but no reply...

I was just wondering if it was a NetSurf glitch, but have now tried on a
PC using both Firefox and MIE, both latest releases.
No change.

Dave

I guess it's time to get searching the NAS backups for a copy. :-/
D.

--

Dave Triffid