[Virtualacorn-list] FontDirPro? Will it work on VA?

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Mon Jul 26 16:40:57 BST 2010

I bought FontDirPro for my other computer.

Will I be wasting my time trying to get it working on Win7 64bit /
ARM7500-RPC-VAadjust RO4.39 without a floppy disc drive to stick the
install disc into?

Indeed, does RO 4.39 (or RO6.xx) do away with the need to have a font
manager for when the number of fonts exceeds a certain number?

What Font Manager do folk use? Is one already installed somewhere?

--

Cheers
Roger