[Virtualacorn-list] Epson Perfection 1640 scanner...

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Mon Jul 26 11:40:23 BST 2010

I have an Epson Perfection 1640 scanner, which works by USB lead on an
Iyonix, via DPlingScan.

I now have a Windows7 64bit, ARM7500 RPC-VAadjust on RO 4.39. However,
Epson do not produce a driver for Win7 64 bit, so the scanner doesn't
work in windows.

However, the Scanner /does/ work on an Iyonix when using DPlingScan.
So can I get it to work using DPlingScan on the RPC-VAadjust? - it
doesn't seem to... But the RO driver for the scanner is in the Twain
as used by DPlingScan... So can it be made to work on RPC-VAadjust?

--

Cheers
Roger