[Virtualacorn-list] RISC OS 6 Draw problem

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Wed Feb 11 08:39:28 GMT 2009

In message of 11 Feb, Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <8f659e2b50.tim at southfarm.plus.com>,
>    Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim at powys.org> wrote:

<snip>

> > What is WinClip?
>
> > (In other words I don't have it running and don't have any
> > problems either.)

> I was under the impression that all recent versions of VRPC came
> with Winclip 0.18 or more recently 0.22  there as part of the
> installation process. Look in the Apps directory on
> HostFS::HardDisc4.

Not on my machine.  It seems that program is specifically for swapping data between Windows and RISC OS, so not applicable to Mac OS.

> Glad you don't have any problems, but then you wouldn't...  ;-)

Obviously you have not seen the lists of problems that I have filed and re-filed on this mailing list occasionally.  The worst problem is that the machine crashes several times a day in the middle of writing e-mails and then needs a complete Risc os re-boot.  But Mac OS remains stable throught all these disasters.

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim at powys.org
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/