[Virtualacorn-list] RISC OS 6 Draw problem

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 18:05:23 GMT 2009

In article <1b2dd92b50.tim at southfarm.plus.com>,
   Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim at powys.org> wrote:
> In message of 11 Feb, Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

[Snip]

> > Glad you don't have any problems, but then you wouldn't...  ;-)

> Obviously you have not seen the lists of problems that I have filed and
> re-filed on this mailing list occasionally.  The worst problem is that
> the machine crashes several times a day in the middle of writing e-mails
> and then needs a complete Risc os re-boot.  But Mac OS remains stable
> throught all these disasters.

Doctor my brain hurts....

Sorry about that Tim, I'd forgotten you posted previously mentioning you
had VRPC on a MAC.

That's what happens trying to do too many things at once...
I had 3 PC on the go with different versions of VRPC running, swapping OSs
and then versions of Winclip, at the same time on this SARPC attempting to
do some business paperwork, while in between write up notes about the VRPC
stuff.

;-)

Dave