[Virtualacorn-list] RISC OS 6 Draw problem

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 06:44:40 GMT 2009

In article <8f659e2b50.tim at southfarm.plus.com>,
   Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim at powys.org> wrote:
> In message of 10 Feb, Dave Symes <dave at triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> <snip>

> > Righto, have done quite a bit of sperementin and discovered the answer
> > is WinClip version 0.22
> >
> > If I have it running, than draw presents the error and will not paste,
> > if I quit Winclip from the icon bar than Draw works correctly.
> >
> > Next question, are all of you with correctly working versions and Draw
> > OK using WinClip 0.22?

> What is WinClip?

> (In other words I don't have it running and don't have any problems
> either.)

> Tim Powys-Lybbe

Erm! Tim, I was looking for a winkie but didn't find it.

I was under the impression that all recent versions of VRPC came with
Winclip 0.18 or more recently 0.22  there as part of the installation
process.
Look in the Apps directory on HostFS::HardDisc4.

Glad you don't have any problems, but then you wouldn't...  ;-)

Dave