[Virtualacorn-list] VirtualRPC Speed Comparisons...

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Wed Oct 8 20:40:11 BST 2008

In message of 8 Oct, ATimbrell at aol.com wrote:

> If we compare BogoMips from this "slow" machine to the
> others then we might find something. Once we have enough
> results (and we nearly do) - plus the result from the "Slow"
> machine we can move to the next test.

I am not sure that we have that information yet as the !BogoMips
applicaion does not run on an Iyonix.  All we have are the results on
various 26 bit machines and the 26 bit emulator machines.

What would be involved in developing one BogoMips application to run on
any RISC OS machine, 26 or 32 bit?

(Sorry to come in on this late but I've been at a nephew's wedeing
all day and I will be away for a while from midnitght tonight.)

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim at powys.org
             For a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/