[Virtualacorn-list] Speed of Iyonix??

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Tue Oct 7 13:18:42 BST 2008

On 7 Oct 2008, ATimbrell at aol.com wrote:
> rogerarm at freeuk.com writes:
>
>>> I am not sure who told you this, but it's absolute nonsense.. On  a  modern
>>> Mac (Intel Dual Core) a VirtualRPC will outperform an  Iyonix on
>>> pretty much evyerything.
>
>>Well that is good news  indeed Aaron. But I would like to confirm this
>>for myself, with the  SA-VRPC running at 2048x1536 24-bit colour.
>
> I find it a little sad that you don't believe me :-)

If I believe you, then I spent 2grand on a ProMac, and found that it
was not faster running SA-VRPC than an Iyonix, would you buy the Mac
off me at the price I paid?

I don't suppose you would.

I don't want to spend 2grand then find out you were wrong. If you are
absolutely positive you are right, I might... But would prefer proof
first.

--

Cheers
Roger