[Bru-list] November Dates

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Fri Oct 28 10:12:28 BST 2011

To confuse matters, has anyone heard of Hackspace?

The Bristol group meets on Thursdays:
http://bristol.hackspace.org.uk/

I think some members there may be interested in the Raspberry Pi.

They say "We welcome enquiries from potential new members and anybody else who is
interested in what we do." Therefore, how about we contact them explaining our
interests and asking if we can pop down one week?

If there is a lack of common themes, we could always retire to a local pub
independently.

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net