[Virtualacorn-list] Second monitor

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Wed Aug 12 18:35:43 BST 2020

In article <589eea90f2mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com> John Woodhouse via
Virtualacorn-list  wrote:
> I have just set up my Win10 desktop with a second monitor with the aim of
> running RO in one and Windows on the second. All works well until it comes
> to moving the pointer from RO running in full-screen mode.
[snip]
There are utilities that lock the cursor to one monitor when playing full
screen games and Windows 7 had built-in Dual Monitor Tools, but I couldn't
find them in W10. This may be because I'm not using dual monitors.

I'd try searching for Dual Monitor Tools within Windows or search online.

HTH
--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk