[Virtualacorn-list] Failed to create primary surface.

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 19:18:49 GMT 2019

On 13 Nov 2019  Dave via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:

> Evening folks,
> The old PITA. "Failed to create primary surface" has raised its ugly head
> a few too many times recently on one of our VRPC installs a VRPC-AdjustSA.

> Did anyone ever find a solution to this !*&*%$£ nuisance?

When I get this it's because I have inadvertently done an extra
double-click on running VRPC and am trying to run two VRPCs
simultaneously. It's the second of these that causes the error, and I have
to find this one and shut it down by using the close icon.

HTH,

Best wishes,

Peter.

--