[Virtualacorn-list] installing VA on Mac Mohave 10.14.3

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Sun Mar 31 17:24:47 BST 2019

On 30 Mar 2019 Ross McGuinness via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> On 30/3/19 18:50, David J. Ruck via Virtualacorn-list wrote:

>>> It occurs with both StrongArm, Arm7500 and Arm710
>>
>> That's the emulation type, not the RISC OS version number.
> Now that I've been able to get it to load it is running RISC OS Adjust 4.39

RISC OS Adjust 4.xx and RISC OS 6 introduced the concept of hardware
profiles (to be able to support things like a laptop dock with extra
interfaces), but it was never fully implemented. So you see this message
and confusing your Wimo Scrap paths will have a directory called
'Disabled' in them. But that in itself wont cause any problems.

Cheers
---David

David J. Ruck   Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301   Email: druck at druck.org.uk