[Virtualacorn-list] Incompatible host

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Sun Mar 3 09:50:32 GMT 2019

In article <578e99c540cvjazz at waitrose.com> Chris Newman via Virtualacorn-list  wrote:
> In article <578E933971%mik.towse at xemik.com>, Mik Towse via
> Virtualacorn-list <virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]
> > on Andrew's advice I'd switched to using 7500 in preference to SA and I'd
> > forgotten to backup that Model.cfg file.
> He must have chosen that for mine when he set the machine up. I wonder why
> he prefers that over the StrongArm version. Does he have a reason or is it
> just his policy ;-)
One good reason is that it supports window scrolling using the mouse scroll
wheel.

There was a module that added this in other versions, but I was never able to
get it to work. Perhaps it never did on VRPC?

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

When people are least sure, they are often most dogmatic. J K Galbraith