[Virtualacorn-list] Incompatible host

Chris Newman cvjazz at waitrose.com
Thu Feb 28 21:56:31 GMT 2019

On 28 Feb, cvjazz at waitrose.com wrote:

An update.

This is getting silly. I have put both backups on to the laptop & they both
work except that Sibelius on both now reports it is corrupted & I need to
de-install it then re-install it. I can't do that myself methinks as Andrew
at Rcomp put it on from an image disc.

Spookily, the version that wouldn't boot now runs happily except it can't
find the Sibelius disc but it was working when I did the transfer from F
drive to C drive. I checked.

Am I entering a Black Hole here????!!!

I'm beginning to wish that, despite the warnings, I'd left it on the
partition. At least it should have been safe from things happening to the C
drive.

Yours, confused of Portsmouth.

Any enlightenment gratefully received.

Have some of you out there run VA somewhere outside the C disc or am I alone?

--
Chris