[Virtualacorn-list] Search function now defaults to 'All Files' !

Jim Nagel vatory at abbeypress.co.uk
Tue Apr 16 12:01:41 BST 2019

Roger Darlington via Virtualacorn-list  wrote on 16 Apr:
> The search function on VA-RPC-SA, reachable by pressing keyboard f4,...

I take it that you mean searching for stuff in the Filer (rather than the
F4 search function provided by any particular application).

In RiscOS 4, isn't it actually Steve Fryatt's !Locate utility that
searches the Filer?  ISTR there is some way of attaching !Locate to F4 for
the Filer.  (Some years since I've used Ro4.)

If I'm right, then try running !Locate on its own (it lives here in the
$.Utilities directory; yours might be elsewhere) and inspect its choices.

--
Jim Nagel                                www.archivemag.co.uk