[Virtualacorn-list] Multiple recipients

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 19:25:19 BST 2018

On 23/07/18 17:07, John McCartney via Virtualacorn-list wrote:
> In article
> <53160.91.85.218.30.1532098121.squirrel at email.orpheusnet.co.uk>,
>     Bob Ardler via Virtualacorn-list

[...]

>> Well, same here with many others' emails.
>> (Broken-threading and continuous-quoting are terms beyond
>> my ken.)

> Ok. If this list accepts attachments, I'll take a snapshot
> of what your e-mail looks like in Pluto so that you  can
> see the problems.

> Does the list accept attachments?

I can't remember the exact settings I've given it, but the answer should
be no.

And if I don't have it set correctly, and attachments can be posted, the
sender will end up on my naughty list. So they'll be subject to a good
telling off, and put on moderation - with the latter meaning their
messages are likely to be delayed until I notice and approve them.

i.e. don't post attachments. Better to bung an image up on some webspace
somewhere and just post the link to it.

There's also an upper size limit on messages - probably around 10kB.

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com