[Virtualacorn-list] Can someone tell me . .

mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com mail at JohnWoodhouse.plus.com
Mon Dec 10 17:30:57 GMT 2018

On 10 Dec, Alan Adams via Virtualacorn-list
<virtualacorn-list at riscository.co.uk> wrote:
> Do you have an MP4 entry in the Mimetypes file?
Yes, I do now: having added an emtry with Steffen Huber's BF8 tip.

> Your email software may use that to identify the file to RISC OS, before
> it's saved to disc, which in turn uses the hostfs mappings.

> It might be interesting to save the file to the RAM disc first, and see
> how it's presented there. That doesan't use the HostFS part of the
> process.
On the RAM disc it is shown with the RO extension /mp4

John

--
    ____