[Virtualacorn-list] Can someone tell me . .

Jeremy Nicoll - ml VA jn.ml.vac.83 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 14:55:15 GMT 2018

On 2018-12-10 14:30, John Woodhouse via Virtualacorn-list wrote:

> I have now tried a transfer after unticking the No Types box and
> re-booting
> as well to make sure . . . no change.

I don't really understand what you mean by "doing a transfer".

If on Windows you create a file somewhere in a HostFS folder, eg create
a new
.txt file called

     frog.txt

then rename it to

     frog.mp4

then look at it from RO, do you not see it as    frog/mp4  ?

There's no "transfer" needed.  It's the same file, always on the Windows
machine's disk.  All that's happening is that VRPC presents the real
name
of the file "frog.mp4" as "frog/mp4".

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own