[Virtualacorn-list] RiscOS-MS file conversion

John McCartney j.mccartney at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 23 09:57:47 BST 2017

In article <5a19764056.jim at abbeypress.net>, Jim Nagel
<vatory at abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:

> For drawfiles, load them into Draw and print via Steve
> Fryatt's PrintPDF, as Jeremy said.  Alternatively, drop
> drawfile into Artworks and use its built-in PDF export
> facility.

Assuming you have ArtWorks, you could drop the work sheets
into topic-based, multi-page ArtWorks documents and then
export them as PDF files.

<snip>

> Another approach altogether:  If the school wants all
> this work done, give the job to some computer adepts
> among the students.  Let them get to know RiscOS!

This is a much more polite rendering of what I initially
thought you could have said to your boss. "Go forth and
multiply!" would be closer to the mark. Has he *any* idea
of the work involved? I doubt it.

John

--
John McCartney