[Virtualacorn-list] RiscOS-MS file conversion

Mik Towse mik.towse at xemik.com
Sun Jun 4 17:28:04 BST 2017

In article <5646f3927cdave at triffid.co.uk> Dave Symes  wrote:

> In article <9c112269-561d-d26b-6ff8-d470e17054e4 at druck.org.uk>,
>    David J. Ruck <druck at druck.org.uk> wrote:
> > On 02/06/2017 21:36, Dave Symes wrote:
> > > Worth noting, Oak Draw will only install on a 32bit Win machine not on
> > > a 64bit machine.
> > That's probably due to just the old version of the installer code it
> > uses. It should be possible to extract the exe and DLLs and perform a
> > manual installation in Program Files (x86).
> I wonder how that could be done?
>
> I've looked at it in ResHacker and can't see anything meaningful to me.
Have you tried running the installer as Admin' in Compatibility mode?
Assuming that option is available, of course.

--
Mik Towse * mik.towse at xemik.com * http://www.xemik.co.uk/
My writers' site can be found at: http://www.lexis.org.uk

xemik.net - cost effective web hosting : http://xemik.net

A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.