[Virtualacorn-list] RiscOS-MS file conversion

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 12:13:07 BST 2017

On 3 Jun 2017  Andy Marks <andy.marks at tesco.net> wrote:

> ----- Peter Young <pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Is this Windows version still available? If it is, I can't find it.
>>
>> Found it, on the Windows OPro CD, but it complains about something to
>> do with colour, which is missing, and won't do anything.
>>

> You may wish to download updated versions from here:
> http://www.davidpilling.info/cd/software.html

> I found I needed to run the installer as Administrator (right click
> over the installer and find "Run as Administrator" in the pop-up menu)
> in order to get it to work. And be mindful of the 32bit and 64bit
> options.

Many thanks, Andy, and I've downloaded that. However, I'm seriously
short of time at the moment. I'm up rather before sparrow's fart
tomorrow for a U3A holiday in Jersey and I'm holding a collecting tin
(otherwise known as an invisibility cloak) for the MS Society in
Cheltenham this afternoon and then still have a lot to do. I've put
the .exe file on one Windows machine, and I'll put it on the other one
and try them both when I'm back at the end of the week.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ir) and family