[Virtualacorn-list] RiscOS-MS file conversion

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 11:09:47 BST 2017

In article <mpro.oqys7q000tbi902ks at DD>,
   <x-x-x.x-x at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Peter M Russell wrote
> > Aspex Draw no where to be found. Silhouette Studio does not save
> > except its own filetype for stencil cutters. No other formats.

> I found the same with SS but I did manage to find AspexDraw (which
> I will email if you like ~MB). It only however, works in Demo mode
> (ok for display) w/o a licence key,

> NOTE: The Windows version of DPScan (free) will also load drawfiles.

> Stewart Goldwater

Not quite...

The Windows version of DPScan will only load a Drawfile if it contains a
Bitmap image (Sprite or Jpeg).

If it's just a Vector Drawfile it will not load, reporting "No images to
load in file"

FWIW. Windows Ovation Pro will load a Drawfile into a frame if the
Drawfile is given the suffix .aff  or even .drw.

AspexDraw will load both .aff and .drw files as pure Vector Drawfiles.

OakDraw in its present incarnation, unfortunately will not install on 64
bit machines.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid