[Virtualacorn-list] Rhapsody4 to Yamaha KB under VRPC

lists Stuartlists at orpheusinternet.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 00:01:17 GMT 2016

In article <dd9b8d5555.barry.punchard at barry.btinternet.com>,
   Barry Punchard <barry.punchard at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I see, thanks. So the chance of resurrecting Rhapsody fades away. I used
> it so much on the RISCPC and have many scores remaining.

Rhapsody seems to be in limbo anyway at the moment much to my
disappointment.

Although messrs Bradforth and Timbrell are supposedly sorting David
Holden's stuff out and there has been some progress, they've not moved
Clares products from "Alpha testing" for ages. Even if they do, I question
if they will upgrade them to run on modern hardware.

Of course, as Aaron is also Virtual Acorn he's the one who needs his arm
twisting to get it to run on VA.

Personally, I have both R3 and R4 but what I want is copy of R3 to run
native on my ARMX6. Inputting music was quicker easier and more sensible
than R4.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission